Please click here for the Region 4 Nomination Form. Nomination information from IEA follows.
1. Any active member in good standing may nominate.
2. Any active member in good standing may be nominated. Self-nomination is also allowed. A member may be nominated for both a delegate and successor delegate position.
3. Nominations must be submitted in writing to the Region 4 Elections Committee at the address below and received no later than Friday, November 13, 2015.
IEA REGION 4 ELECTIONS COMMITTEE
P.O. Box 642
Sparta, IL 62286
Election information from IEA:
1. Ballots will be mailed to local presidents on Wednesday, November 18, 2015.
2. Election day will be on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 – during school hours in school buildings.
3. Ballots will be counted on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 – 4:00 p.m. at the Marissa Jr/Sr High in Marissa.
If you wish to nominate someone other than yourself, please note on the Region 4 Nomination form that you must have acceptance from that person in writing on the form.
Also, please note that you will need to mail these forms directly to the address listed above. These forms cannot be turned in to MEA.