Greetings ALL Employees:
Please find linked the sick leave bank form 2015 2016 that must be filled out whether you wish to participate in the Sick Leave Bank or not. All forms should be turned in to Melanie Kassing at MHS via school mail. If the sick bank form is not received by me by Monday, May 11 it will be considered that you are not participating in the sick bank.
- Late sick bank forms cannot be accepted!
- If you work with any full-time employees who do not receive school e-mail, please print them a copy of the form.
- If you have been a member in the past, please make sure that you fill out the form.
- If you are returning, after having left the Sick Leave Bank, you will need to donate 3 days.
- We will not need to ask for days from existing Sick Leave Bank members for the upcoming school year.
Please see an MEA Building Rep with questions – you do not need to be an MEA member to join the Sick Leave Bank. Building Reps are listed on the MEA web-page – Contact button.